Isn't it crazy how time has passed? I'm kind of glad it's going quickly. When the semester ends, I think I'll get my life back. My college semester will be over and done. Christmas will come and go. We will start a new year. I'm so glad. Five more weeks and I'm free. All I have to do is put my time in and if I come out of it with A grades, a good quizzing record, and my head I win. How is everyone out there doing? Are you keeping your heads on straight? Are you reading good books, treating your siblings well, and keeping in touch with the creator? I want you all to stay encouraged and keep your head in the Word. God will always be there for you. He'll never let go. If you have anything encouraging to say, put it here. Hopefully you will touch a life this week. Have a good one!
~The Lady of Light
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment