Sunday, February 04, 2007

YAY! :)

Ah, yes, the Colts... SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS!!! I'm not one to get excited about football, but that was one awesome game. I had so much fun! Such a game deserves some discussion and such a God deserves some praise. So if you're a Colts fan, take some time to thank the maker of such an awesome group of players. :)

Until next time, I remain respectfully yours.

~The Lady of Light

2 comments:

PRH said...

Ugh. I forgot you were a Colts fan. Ah, well. The Steelers are still the best in the biz and we'll see yours off the playing field next year. (Though it's still hard to imagine the sidelines without Cowher.) With that in mind, here's a handshake and the more power to you. Go have your fun. We gotta let the other teams win sometime, or else they'd get all whiny and sullen and refuse to play. See ya next year Dolts, ah, Colts, that is. ;D

Just havin' fun Galadriel. Don't be angry.

PRH said...

The annoying post needs supplanted.