| What kind of dog are you? (pictures) |
![]() Puppy Dog You are shy, and maybe a little curious. People love you, but you may not always want the attention. You can be very fragile, so be careful out there. You look up to many others for guidance. |
| How do you compare? Take this test! Tests from Testriffic |
Monday, May 28, 2007
I don't know what to say, so here's a puppy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
apperently i don't remember my passowrd...sad day
anyway, I was the happy dog
-Solo
Curious Dog
You love to take risks. You are a daredevil. You may get hurt a few times, or surprised, or scared, but you always tough up and take the chance. You love to try new things. You are admired by the cautious most often and you might even try to help them with new activities and such.
I'm not entirely sure all this is true. I don't take risks normally.
hello beautiful elf :)
Post a Comment