Wow, I have certainly been neglecting this site. I miss you, blogspot! It must be college. Pray for me! Online schooling is hard work.
Anyway, I just thought I'd go ahead and post another RANDOM QUESTION, just for fun.
So... if your life was going to be made into a movie, what would you call it?
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
If my relatives made it, I bet it would be called: "I'm NOT Related To Her".
If some random stranger for some reason deemed my life worthy of movie-making I hope it would be called something like: ......ah, I can't even think of one. Something like the life and works of P.R.H., she tried to follow His Word. Except, I can't think of how to condense that into a feasible title.
If I were naming it? Probably: "I Wish I Had Her Energy". Because, people keep saying something along those lines like, "You have so much energy.", but, I feel so tired that sometimes, I wish I had my energy too.
Post a Comment